Fwd: Re: [plots-staff] Invitation to participate in the Houston Mini Maker Faire 2014

mike.hinkle

Sep 22, 2014, 7:44:02 AM9/22/14
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com, st...@publiclab.org, andrew...@innovation-spark.org
Are any of you from the Public Labs Gulf Coast region interested in participating in the Houston Mini Maker Faire as an exhibitor/maker? We'd love to have you there talking about and showing Public Labs kits and activities. There is no booth cost (but a small nominal fee for electricity and Internet/wifi, if needed). The event happens at the Stafford Centre (a suburb of Houston) on Saturday 11/1/14. There's more info at  http://www.houstonmakerfaire.com/ (you can register on the "Makers" page) and https://www.facebook.com/HoustonMiniMakerFaire

Kind regards,
Mike Hinkle
Lead Organizer -- Houston Mini Maker Faire