Boat Trip Canceled for Saturday, ON for Sunday

1 view

Alex

Apr 18, 2014, 9:01:54 PM4/18/14
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Barataria Mappers:

The boat trip for tomorrow, Saturday, has unfortunately been canceled. We could not rally up enough people for tomorrow to justify the cost of the boat. We did, however, secure a boat for Sunday. If you can make it on Sunday, please plan to be at Propeller around 7:30 am. I'll get back to you all tomorrow with more details. If you haven't already emailed me to let me know you can make it Sunday, please do. Thank you to everyone for your flexibility! Finding boats has been harder than we imagined.

Thanks and have a good night!
Alex