Fwd: [GreenARMY] Great News, Fracking plans halted in St. Tammany.

Stevie Lewis

Sep 21, 2016, 11:23:27 AM9/21/16
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Passing along the good news!!
-Stevie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darryl Malek-Wiley <darryl.ma...@sierraclub.org>
Date: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Subject: [GreenARMY] Great News, Fracking plans halted in St. Tammany.

Great News, Fracking plans halted in St. Tammany.

--
Darryl Malek-Wiley
Sierra Club

716 Adams Street
New Orleans, LA 70118

Represented by John Muir Local 100

Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning; they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters. The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand; it never has and it never will.

Frederick Douglass

Sierra Honeyisland

Sep 21, 2016, 1:02:35 PM9/21/16
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com

Also, Honey Island Group of Sierra AND our very active Northshore group,  VOICES worked against fracking.

I'm very proud of the efforts of VOICES and Margie Vicknair-Pray.

Thanks to all,

Diana Morgan
Chairman, Honey Island Group of Sierra

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---