Fwd: The German Coast Web Application

Scott Eustis

Feb 2, 2015, 1:14:37 PM2/2/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com, Scott Eustis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darin Acosta <darinj...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 10:44 AM
Subject: The German Coast Web Application

Good morning, friends!

I've recently developed and made public a multimedia web application that explores the industrial history of Louisiana's German Coast region. The application is a living document. It'll be added to and improved over time, and will feature content from other authors and developers.

I've included you on this email if I think that it might interest you. It behaves best in a Google Chrome browser. Mobile support is still limited, but will be improved soon. Feedback is also welcome, and will help guide the development process moving forward.

Here it is:

Thanks!

Darin

--
Darin Acosta, GIS & Web Development

--
Scott Eustis
504 484 9599

Public Lab mailing lists are great for discussions, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, register for the website, and describe your work in a research note.