Event Reminder

Stevie Lewis

Jul 29, 2014, 3:42:15 PM7/29/14
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!
This is a reminder about the Public Lab Samples with Spectrometry event this Thursday. If you are planning on joining us please RSVP by emailing me or filling out this form. Want to make sure I have enough supplies ready to go!

Looking forward to it!
-StevieInline image 1

Warren Bernard

Jul 29, 2014, 3:49:17 PM7/29/14
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
First I heard of this event as I just got in touch a couple of days ago with a response for a call for volunteers sent out through the LMNGNO group.

Is this something that is needed for the volunteer work?  Am interested in attending but am not sure if I have the time available given we're starting back at school.

Warren

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Janell Simpson

Jul 29, 2014, 3:50:01 PM7/29/14
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Warren, I am going and plan to bring a Vernier LabQuest and colorimeter to see if this is something students can do.
--
Janell Simpson, PhD, NBCT
Science Department Chair

Warren Bernard

Jul 29, 2014, 4:02:04 PM7/29/14
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hey, hope all is well with you.  I have a software training tomorrow at school and will know more then but would like to go.  Am interested in the construction aspect of this.  Will give you a heads up if I fill out the form to attend.

warren

Stevie Lewis

Jul 29, 2014, 4:25:22 PM7/29/14
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Janell:
That Vernier LabQuest piece sounds great! Glad you will be able to come. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing this tool.
-Stevie

Dan Beavers

Jul 30, 2014, 2:42:36 PM7/30/14
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people and learning together!
Hope to see a huge crowd!