Announcing OpenHour

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Stevie Lewis

未读,
2017年1月4日 15:55:592017/1/4
收件人
Hello and Happy New Year!

This coming Monday, January 9th at 8pm eastern (1am GMT), Public Lab will be hosting an OpenHour on "Classifying Waste."

There are many different types of waste. Individuals, companies and agencies can have different methods for classifying waste types and waste streams. This affects the way we view waste and, as a society, handle it. On this OpenHour, we'll discuss how waste (such as landfill waste, hazardous waste and household waste) is classified, and implications of these classifications.

or call in: +1 646 558 8656, Meeting ID: 530 413 785

Hope to see you at OpenHour!
-Stevie

Stevie Lewis

未读,
2017年1月4日 16:48:012017/1/4
收件人 plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi there and Happy New Year!
We'll be hosting this live from the Warehouse (3014 Dauphine st). Let me know if you're interested in coming and we can do a 2017 kickoff pizza party to go along with it :). Will be Monday at 7:00pm.

Best,
-Stevie

Stevie Lewis

未读,
2017年1月5日 10:46:352017/1/5
收件人 plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!
Sounds like there is interest in starting early to chat about a hackathon idea! I'll have pizza here by 6. It would also be great to brainstorm on some new project ideas, and some we know are are happening (a new flood/stormwater sensing workshop series!!).

Does anyone know people who would specifically be interested in the OpenHour topic: "Classifying Waste"? We should be sure to send out a specific invite.

Hope to see you Monday!
-Stevie
回复全部
回复作者