Mapping this weekend

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Jun 24, 2015, 11:26:39 AM6/24/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to the mapping Picnic on Saturday. If you haven't gone out mapping yet and you're hoping to do so, now is your chance! This will be the last mapping trip on the Urban Water's project, and it will be a good one! We'll have a picnic party, do some canoeing and balloon/kite map the wetlands plantings off Wetland Watchers Park.

Meet us at Propeller at 11 to carpool over to the park, or meet us at the park at 11:30.

Also--- If anyone is interested in Mapknitting, I'll be at Propeller tomorrow evening work on some maps :) Stop by!

-Stevie