The Oil Testing Kit Public Beta program is filling up fast!

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 16, 2015, 12:38:07 PM7/16/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, publicla...@googlegroups.com, grassroo...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com, plots-...@googlegroups.com, plots-gulfcoast, public...@googlegroups.com, plots-...@googlegroups.com
We've already had 13 applications for the Beta program since Yagiz announced it two days ago -- given that we have only 20 kits to give out, sign up now before they're all gone!

Help us improve oil pollution testing with this great papercraft spectrometer kit... and LASERS! Check out my post this week about an early version of the test.

- Jeff

Inline image 1

otk