Fwd: Wednesday: Rally + Bayou Bridge pipeline public hearing

Stevie Lewis

Feb 7, 2017, 4:33:42 PM2/7/17
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
Forwarding information about the upcoming teach-in and rally for efforts to put a stop the Bayou Bridge Pipeline.

Best,
-Stevie

Feb 10, 2017, 8:08:34 AM2/10/17
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Grant for nonprofits using technology:

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---