Thanks to all GSoC students!

Jeffrey Warren

Aug 30, 2016, 12:18:10 PM8/30/16
to plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
GSoC students and mentors -- as you're making any final revisions and followups, I just wanted to put out a huge thanks -- I'm sure you've all seen my blog post, but at the risk of repetition, this has been our best GSoC program EVER, and I look forward to hopefully continuing to work with you all!

Best,
Jeff & the PL staff

Stevie Lewis

Aug 30, 2016, 2:36:29 PM8/30/16
to Jeffrey Warren, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
yes!! Thanks so much to the students and mentors! Really appreciate all the hard work over the summer. I hope you keep in touch and continue to contribute as you find the time and inspiration to do so. 😁🎉

Best,
-Stevie

Liz Barry

Aug 30, 2016, 5:02:02 PM8/30/16
to Stevie Lewis, Jeffrey Warren, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
MEGATHANKS!!!!
It's been great working with everyone and i hope to hear about other interesting stuff you get into in the future!

Ananyo Maiti

Aug 30, 2016, 11:57:20 PM8/30/16
to Liz Barry, Stevie Lewis, Jeffrey Warren, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to our mentors too! Jeff, Liz, Stevie, David, Bryan and the whole Public Lab Team! It was really great working with everyone this summer. Had a wonderful experience! Eager to contribute more to Public Lab!

Ujitha Perera

Aug 31, 2016, 1:28:21 PM8/31/16
to plots-gsoc, Liz Barry, Stevie Lewis, Jeffrey Warren, plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I would like to thank all team members in PublicLab for allowing for me to contribute to plots2 in this summer through the GSoC program. And my special thank goes to David and Jeff for guiding me start to end. I learnt a lot from you guys and It was a great experience for me to work with you. You guys are really nice and friendly, and always gave your helping hand. I really appreciate it. BTW I got the package that you sent for me. Thank you. It’s my pleasure to continue my contributing for publicLab and specially for plots2.

Thank you,
Ujitha.

Ananyo Maiti

Aug 31, 2016, 1:59:16 PM8/31/16
to Ujitha Perera, plots-gsoc, Liz Barry, Stevie Lewis, Jeffrey Warren, plot...@googlegroups.com
Oh packages arrived! Great! :) Eager to get mine too! :)