Tomorrow -- open call to say hi, and bring your topics!

Liz Barry

Nov 30, 2016, 4:24:30 PM11/30/16
to stevie
Hello everyone,

Hope you are well.

Tomorrow's the first of December, so we'll be hosting an Open Call on Thursday at 5:30pm GMT / 12:30pm EST / 9:30am PST.

This is a good time to have a friendly conversation with other people on Public Lab. Bounce around project ideas, learn about how to get involved, hear about some upcoming activities. Give us a ring!

We'll host the call on Zoom. Here's the link and the call-in information:

- Link for online: https://zoom.us/j/125784807
- Phone number: 1 646 558 8656 Meeting ID: 125 784 807

Hope to talk to you tomorrow!

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!