Tomorrow's Open Call: Hurricane Harvey responses

Liz Barry

Aug 28, 2017, 2:19:31 PM8/28/17
to publicla...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
This is a general invitation to join tomorrow's open call where we will have time to discuss many topics including:
  • MapMill inquiry from American Red Cross
  • Humanitarian OSM / pollution data tracking
  • Calls to Public Lab general membership
If you are individually BCC'd on this email, please join this call as we haven't been able to handle the individual convos/requests one at a time.

Call information:

Phone option: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)  Meeting ID: 415 220 636
Notes here: http://pad.publiclab.org/p/opencall

thank you and our thoughts are with everyone who is affected --
--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Liz Barry

Aug 28, 2017, 2:23:05 PM8/28/17
to Aaron Huslage, publicla...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow, 2 pm Central / 3pm East Coast time

thanks!

--

Liz Barry
director of community development
Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Jeffrey Warren

Aug 29, 2017, 4:15:18 PM8/29/17
to publicla...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone, thanks to the 12+ people who attended and shared resources and asks. I've compiled up the notes and posted them here:

Please leave additional comments there; we would like to help people coordinate and connect the dots as much as we're able.

Thanks again,
Jeff

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Liz Barry <l...@publiclab.org> wrote:

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Jeffrey Warren

Sep 1, 2017, 2:56:07 PM9/1/17
to Liz Barry, publicla...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all -- we'll be hosting another Harvey-focused Open Call on this coming Tuesday, 2pm CT / 3pm ET. The notes for the last one went here:

I just added some additional connections and notes via Scott Eustis of Gulf Restoration Network, some in response to questions or requests from the call. Hope to continue helping connect the dots here.

We've also created a hub page on PublicLab.org to collect the information, requests, questions, offers, and contacts resulting from the call and other inquiries:

We've posted a couple questions there via Union of Concerned Scientists, and you can post your own questions or offers, as well as places to donate to, there.

If there's a better place where any of this information could or should go, I'm happy to copy it over and direct people that way so as to avoid duplicating efforts or siloing information.

Thanks all,