Publishing first timer research notes for Google Code-in

Ananyo Maiti

Jan 2, 2017, 9:34:41 AM1/2/17
to plots-dev
Hi all,
I am currently working as a mentor of Google Code-in and there is a student who published a research note with this link https://publiclab.org/notes/adarshkumar/12-31-2016/transifex-tutorial-for-beginners that needs to be approved as it is a first timer poster. Recently more and more research notes are being published so if it possible can I get moderator privileges so that I can publish them as soon as they are published?

Jeff, Liz your thoughts on this?

Thanks and regards,
Ananyo

Liz Barry

Jan 2, 2017, 9:45:24 AM1/2/17
to Ananyo Maiti, plots-dev, publiclab-moderators
Hi Ananyo,
I just published it, copying moderators here.