Fwd: [bostoncivicmedia] RSVP Today for "Climate Change and Design in Boston", December 7th at 5pm

Catherine D'Ignazio

Nov 14, 2017, 3:00:55 PM11/14/17
to plots-...@googlegroups.com

Hi friends!

Please check out this upcoming event that features media and design work from classes across Boston related to Climate Change undertaken with community partners.

Event Details
Thursday, December 7th
5:00pm-8:00pm, Free!
The Bill Bordy Theater
216 Tremont. St., Boston, MA 02116

Catherine D'Ignazio
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Lab Center for Civic Media
dign...@mit.edu  ||   @kanarinka   ||   +1 617 501 2441   ||   www.kanarinka.com || http://civic.mit.edu/blog/kanarinka/
Pronouns: she, her, hers