Re: Citizen Science Fair at the MIT Museum

kanarinka

Jul 1, 2015, 7:03:43 AM7/1/15
to Matthew Wagner, Don Blair, plots-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Matt -

Thanks so much for the invite - it sounds like a great event. Unfortunately I'm not available that day but I am cc-ing my colleague Don Blair and the Public Lab boston list to see if someone from the local Public Lab community might be available to participate.

Best wishes,
Catherine

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 1:56 PM Matthew Wagner <wag...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Mrs. D'Ignazio,

My name is Matt Wagner and I am a Public Program intern with the MIT Museum. The Museum is interested in hosting a Citizen Science Fair on Wednesday July 29th, 2015 from 1-4pm. I am contacting you because of the work that you have done/are doing with the Open Water/Public Lab project.

Our goal with the Citizen Science Fair involves connecting the public (our visitors) to citizen science projects. We want our visitors to know that they can contribute to actual experiments going on and how they  can contribute. The Citizen Science Fair will be an event during our normal operating hours. Our hope is that you can share what citizen scientists can do with your project (maybe provide a demonstration?) and some of the results you have found uncovered.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you would like attend.

Thank you,

Matt Wagner

--
Matthew Wagner