Fwd: Final Reminder - Community-Based Data event this Thursday!

pablo rey

Dec 1, 2014, 11:40:08 AM12/1/14
to plots-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Urban Boston <urban....@umb.edu>
Date: Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Subject: Final Reminder - Community-Based Data event this Thursday!
To: Urban Boston <urban....@umb.edu>

Dear URBAN Boston members,

We hope that you will be able to join us for our event on community-based data this Thursday, December 4th!

We are pleased to be cohosting this event along with our partner, the Millennium Ten Initiative, in the Codman Square neighborhood of Dorchester.  If you would like to attend, please email us at urban....@umb.edu as soon as possible.  Additional details are below and in the attached flyer.

Please Join Us!

Thursday, December 4th, 2014

6:00-8:30PM

Black Box Theater at Codman Academy

14 Epping St., Dorchester MA

A light dinner will be served​

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Best,

Mark Warren, Chair, URBAN Boston

CB Event Flyer_Final_11.17.14.pdf