Balloon Mapping Kit available and sourcing helium here?

sara wylie

Nov 3, 2016, 9:29:22 PM11/3/16
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Does anyone have a balloon mapping kit around that I could borrow for the next week?

I'm going to be making a map next Friday with Toxics Action Center and just remembered that I gifted my last kit to organizers in Chicago.

Also does anyone have tips of sourcing helium north of the city? The last place I rented from is far south and pricey.

Many Many Thanks!

Sara

mmlipp...@comcast.net

Nov 4, 2016, 11:13:45 AM11/4/16
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sara -

Where are you located?

Marge Lippincott

Nov 4, 2016, 11:24:20 AM11/4/16
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marge,

I'm in Melrose Ma and I teach at Northeastern University. I'm happy to travel to come pick up a kit though?

Cheers,

Sara

Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-boston" group.

Mark Hengen

Nov 4, 2016, 4:07:12 PM11/4/16
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sara,

I may also have one, I live in Providence. May also be willing to help conduct analysis
Mark Hengen

sara wylie

Nov 4, 2016, 4:17:25 PM11/4/16
to plots-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mark,

Fantastic! We would take great care of it...And if we do have any problems you can have the kit, I've ordered when it arrives!

Could you email me at northeastern to arrange some time next week when we could pick it up? My email is s.w...@northeastern.edu. thanks also for the offer of help with analysis. Let me check with toxics action center and be back in touch?
Thanks again for the offer,
Sara

Mark Hengen

Nov 17, 2016, 4:25:16 PM11/17/16
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sara,

I am so sorry i got caught up with election work and courses,  Can I still drop off the balloon mapping kit to you?  I will drive up this weekend if necessary or ship it to you.

Mark