Fwd: Thursday 5pm at Berkman: Why are Mailing Lists still here, and how can we fix them?

Jeffrey Warren

Apr 4, 2015, 1:49:45 PM4/4/15
to organ...@publiclab.org, plots-...@publiclaboratory.org

Haha, I ask this question sometimes! How many does public lab have now?

Apr 6, 2015, 8:39:57 AM4/6/15
to plots-or...@googlegroups.com, organ...@publiclab.org, plots-...@publiclaboratory.org
Oh this is a great topic for us!
we happen to have
* 3 top level lists (english, spanish, portuguese)
* 11 topical lists (tools, working groups, barnraising)
* 17 place lists, some of these are nested tho

the full list, including some discontinued or merged is here, an all time high record of ~36: