Around Cambridge on Saturday?

Liz Barry

Mar 11, 2015, 2:17:28 PM3/11/15
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
There's a great introductory event for contributing to open source projects happening Saturday 11-7 at MIT. https://events.openhatch.org/events/7

I'm going to be there by mid-afternoon to welcome potential new contributors to Public Lab and would love to say hi to our usual suspects as well.

Rumor has it that RJ and Don may also be around campus on Saturday.

Have a great day,
Liz

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Guido Stein

Mar 12, 2015, 6:26:45 AM3/12/15
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
Wow,

that event looks awesome, iis there any chance there is a version of this happening for non MIT students?

-Guido

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Liz Barry

Mar 12, 2015, 9:04:17 AM3/12/15
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
I think anyone can attend! Do the RSVP for the event, it's not exclusive in any way.
also - my number is 336-269-1539 text me if you have any trouble getting in.

--

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

William Macfarlane

Mar 12, 2015, 10:46:30 AM3/12/15
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
I will be there  in the later part of the afternoon (after Parts and Crafts' OpenShop finishes up.)  I think that it should be really great and think that OpenHatch is a really great organization for Public Lab/Public Labbers to work with on the question of how to integrate PL community stuff with existing open-source community stuff and make them both more awesome!

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Liz Barry <l...@publiclab.org> wrote:

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-boston" group.

Guido Stein

Mar 14, 2015, 10:36:11 AM3/14/15
to plots-...@googlegroups.com
If you are interested in going to the openhatch event today, it's in 2-105. For some reason the room is hidden on the main page.

;)

-Guido

Liz Barry