Fwd: [bostoncivicmedia] Due Friday! Call for Proposals: Design, Technology, and Social Impact by Boston Civic Media

Shannon Dosemagen

Apr 28, 2016, 5:49:19 AM4/28/16
to plots-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Becky Michelson
Date: Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 11:46 AM
Subject: [bostoncivicmedia] Due Friday! Call for Proposals: Design, Technology, and Social Impact by Boston Civic Media

Dear Boston Civic Media,

Let's continue learning from each other and sharing the incredible work that you're doing! This network is full of fascinating research and action projects including folks that are: leading co-design studios, documenting citizen science experiments, creating public data libraries, training youth on using media for advocacy, and more. Please submit your work for our call for proposals due this Friday, April 29th 11:59pm EST. We're looking for lightning talks, workshops, and poster sessions that reflect on the theme of design, technology, and social impact.

You can also help by spreading the word and saving the date for our 2nd annual network-wide conference on Design, Technology and Social Impact for June 10th at the Microsoft NERD Center! Please RSVP here and invite your colleagues.

CMP_Twitter.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to reviewing your submissions!

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

Mute This Thread

Change Your Subscription
Unsubscribe From This Group

Group Home
Contact Group Owner
Terms Of Service

_._,_._,_

--
Shannon Dosemagen
Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science