Fwd: It's conference time, register today! - The Power and Promise of Biodiversity - Harvard, April 30th

Jeffrey Warren

Apr 27, 2016, 1:53:59 PM4/27/16
to plots-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Biodiversity for a Livable Climate <in...@bio4climate.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 1:42 PM
Subject: It's conference time, register today! - The Power and Promise of Biodiversity - Harvard, April 30th
To: je...@publiclab.org

All about parking!

For $7 parking at the nearby 52 Oxford Street garage, register on the visitor parking page.
In the Department drop-down menu, select “Visitor to campus”, enter code 7700. When you purchase the permit, Affiliation is “Event Participant” and the Event Name is “Biodiversity Conference”.  If you successfully navigate this process and obtain your parking permit you may qualify for admission to Harvard (the $7 probably won’t cover your tuition, but at least you won’t get a parking ticket). If you have any questions, please call the Campus Service Center, 617-495-3772.

Biodiversity for a Livable Climate presents:
The Power and Promise of Biodiversity: Visions of Restoring Land, Sea and Climate
Saturday, April 30, 2016 at Harvard University
Geological Lecture Hall
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Distinguished speakers from across New England!

We will explore the interconnections of life forms we see around us in the New England landscape, seascape and beyond, and discover the origins of those relationships in the past. Human restoration of biodiversity can regenerate rich and abundant eco-systems - we know how and now is the time to start!

Our speakers are visionaries and practitioners. Their stories will illuminate ways in which many
species working in partnership can, with our help, regenerate a robust community of life - and a
livable climate.
Join us for a day of hopeful and realistic planetary solutions. Please pass the word, and bring a friend!
Additional Details and Registration at:
http://bio4climate.org/harvard-2016
Tickets: $50 regular, $15 student/low-budget
Biodiversity for a Livable Climate | 12 Locust Avenue | Lexington | MA | 02421

This email was sent to je...@publiclab.org by in...@bio4climate.org
Update Profile/Email Address | Privacy Policy
Unsubscribe Safe Unsubscribe

Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.