Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Scott Eustis

непрочетено,
25.11.2013 г., 14:59:5625.11.13 г.
до plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hey Barnraisers,

See below for the invite!  subscribe to

Scott

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexandra Stoicof <asto...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Subject: [plots-gulfcoast] MapKnitter Club 12/5 5:30pm GRN
To: "plots-g...@googlegroups.com" <plots-g...@googlegroups.com>

Hello Everyone

The MapKnitter Club had a successful second meeting last Thursday at GRN! We had 7 people there and Matt Lippincott called in. Scott led us through a hands-on demonstration of how to use MapKnitter with some of the Bayou Bienvenue photos, so we all created our own map by the end. Meeting notes can be found here. We also set a date for our next meeting, see below for the details.

When: Thursday, Dec 5, 5:30 pm
Where: Gulf Restoration Network (Scott's office). 541 Julia St #300, New Orleans, LA 70130. Enter "through the small green door across from the firestone." Text Scott for the door code: 504-237-0323
What: MapKnitter Club. We plan to work on more Bayou Bienvenue maps, and work through ways in which we can all work on the same map simultaneously.

Let me know if you have questions, and please RSVP to this list.

Happy Monday and Happy Thanksgiving!! Yum.
Alex

--
Alexandra Stoicof

Scott Eustis
504 484 9599

listen to....
News & Views on WTUL New Orleans 91.5 FM
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8am-10am
[[  In the 8am hour = Featured Local Interview
[[  @ 9am = Democracy Now! syndicated

wtul.fm   [live stream]
http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=23307&
wtulnews.tumblr.com