Airport Pickups

Stevie Lewis

Nov 11, 2014, 12:39:22 PM11/11/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!
If you are being picked up at the Airport, please find other Public Labbers and your ride UPSTAIRS at the far end of the walk way- to the right as you walk out the door.  There should be the Delta arrivals sign there.

On the planning sheet you will find who is your pickup driver. Phone numbers for drivers are listed below and on the contact sheet. See you soon!
-Stevie

Becki Chall: 810.287.3940
Shannon Doesmagen: 504.239.4642
Liz Barry: 336.269.1539
Scott Eustis: 504.237.0323
Mathew Lippincott: 712.223.1477
Stevie Lewis: 603.273.7027

Benj. N. Sugar

Nov 11, 2014, 2:13:30 PM11/11/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Can you elaborate on the difference between "who is my ride from the airport" and "LUMCON Transit"?

Also, it is currently not editable but I thought it might be a good idea to add my phone number, unless you're satisfied to have it on a master list from my signup sheet.

signature.asc

Jennifer Hudon

Nov 11, 2014, 2:26:51 PM11/11/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hey! I believe there is a difference between "airport pickup" and "LUMCON pickup" because we're not going directly to LUMCON from the airport. There are 2-3 rounds of airport pick ups before we'll head to LUMCON at 7PM as a group.

As for the locked spreadsheet, I can't help you with that. :D

Liz Barry

Nov 11, 2014, 2:29:30 PM11/11/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ben,
You should be able to add comments, let us know if you can't -- we're keeping a close eye on this doc to make sure we don't miss anyone's changes!

Benj. N. Sugar

Nov 11, 2014, 2:31:05 PM11/11/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
roger that on both.

On Nov 11, 2014, at 11:39 AM, Stevie Lewis wrote:

signature.asc

Yagiz Sutcu

Nov 11, 2014, 2:42:13 PM11/11/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Stevie,

If you need extra driver for an extra car/van (if any), you can count me in... I'll be at MSY around 5pm, tomorrow (Wednesday 12th).

-yagiz

Cindy Regalado

Nov 12, 2014, 4:02:39 PM11/12/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
I'm here outside the airport!!
Under the Air Canada United Delta red sign

--
/Cindy Regalado

Cindy Regalado

Nov 12, 2014, 4:06:12 PM11/12/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
And can't seem to make calls - maybe can't receive either
--
/Cindy Regalado

Dan Beavers

Nov 12, 2014, 4:13:13 PM11/12/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
There may be some confusion about whether to meet upstairs or downstairs.

On 2014-11-12 15:06, Cindy Regalado wrote:
> And can't seem to make calls - maybe can't receive either
>
> On Wednesday, November 12, 2014, Cindy Regalado

Scott Eustis

Nov 12, 2014, 4:18:18 PM11/12/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
downstairs is the typical arrivals pickup zone

<c.regala...@gmail.com <mailto:c.regalado.lopez@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I'm here outside the airport!!
    Under the Air Canada United Delta red sign

Scott Eustis
504 484 9599

Public Lab mailing lists are great for discussions, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, register for the website, and describe your work in a research note.

Stevie Lewis

Nov 12, 2014, 4:29:53 PM11/12/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com

UPSTAIRS

Matt Toups

Nov 12, 2014, 8:49:30 PM11/12/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barnraisers, I'm just relaying a message from Scott, who is stuck at a
permit hearing on the north shore right now.

He wants yall to know that Kate will be filling in for him on the 9pm
airport pickup run.

Matt