OpenHour starting soon!

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Aug 7, 2017, 12:53:27 PM8/7/17
Hi everyone,
We have an OpenHour on Problem Identification starting online in 10 minutes! Here's the link to join online or call in to +1 646 558 8656, Meeting ID: 108 129 704.

See you on OpenHour
-Stevie

Jsmleete

Aug 7, 2017, 6:44:38 PM8/7/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Stevie,
Thanks for the notice, I'm sorry I missed the conversation.  If there are notes, please send a link.
I teach a course titled 'Ecology Systems' at the BAC and would like to get the students to a place where they are able to establish an experiment in response to an observed issue based on their eco zone research topic.
Thank you!
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Stevie Lewis