Ideas for post Barnraising OpenHour?

Stevie Lewis

Nov 8, 2017, 11:30:18 AM11/8/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Thanks so much for an awesome Barnraising!!

We pushed off OpenHour to this coming Monday (8pm et/ 7pm ct). I was wondering if there was a topic people wanted to have some time for coming out of the Barnraising that OpenHour could be good for? It might be nice to sync up again and also invite others in on the topic. Maybe an OpenHour for following up on the gaming session or the website session? Or maybe just a broader Barnraising checkin with the opportunity for others to ping in who couldn't be there in person?

What do you think?
-Stevie

Matej Vakula

Nov 8, 2017, 12:44:59 PM11/8/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hey Stevie :-)
I can do the gaming session. I would like to create a special group for that etc. Lots to talk about.
Matej

Stevie Lewis

Nov 9, 2017, 3:39:11 PM11/9/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matej, Ok great. Is there anyone else we should send an invite to? Also, it might be nice for others to hear about some of the other Barnraising events/activities. I'll send an invite to the other lists.

Anyone else able to join 7pm central (8et) Monday?

Best,
Stevie

On Nov 8, 2017, at 11:30, Stevie Lewis <ste...@publiclab.org> wrote:

Hi all,
Thanks so much for an awesome Barnraising!!

We pushed off OpenHour to this coming Monday (8pm et/ 7pm ct). I was wondering if there was a topic people wanted to have some time for coming out of the Barnraising that OpenHour could be good for? It might be nice to sync up again and also invite others in on the topic. Maybe an OpenHour for following up on the gaming session or the website session? Or maybe just a broader Barnraising checkin with the opportunity for others to ping in who couldn't be there in person?

What do you think?
-Stevie

Stevie Lewis

Nov 13, 2017, 11:21:04 AM11/13/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
OpenHour tonight! Wondering if we could get someone from the antenna group to join?

Any other session groups want to catch up--  disaster preparedness groups? Or any of the water groups?
Here's the direct link to join OpenHour. Hope to catch up with you this evening (8pm ET/7pm CT).

Best,
-Stevie

Patrick Hixenbaugh

Nov 13, 2017, 12:11:13 PM11/13/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hey! If I can get away briefly, I may join the call a little later around 8:30 :)

Liz Barry

Nov 13, 2017, 12:48:23 PM11/13/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
I'll join around 8:30 too!