İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Dan Beavers

okunmadı,
12 Kas 2014 22:07:2912.11.2014
alıcı Plots barnraising
Could someone pick up a package or two of foam ear plugs? They may come
in real handy around here.

Gerald McCollam

okunmadı,
12 Kas 2014 23:26:0812.11.2014
alıcı plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Dan, by way of making a 'plug' for a very nice man, Mr Cecil, you can probably find earplugs at his store - Cecil Lapeyrouse’s Grocery - at the intersection of Bayou Sale Road and La 56. It's five minutes from LUMCON. They sell beer too.

-g

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Dan Beavers <dan.b...@acm.org> wrote:
Could someone pick up a package or two of foam ear plugs?  They may come in real handy around here.

Gerald McCollam
cecil's.png

Dan Beavers

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2014 00:33:0013.11.2014
alıcı plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
I am sure they were closed by the time I first read this. By the way I
think the store is 100 years old this year.

On 2014-11-12 22:26, Gerald McCollam wrote:
> Dan, by way of making a 'plug' for a very nice man, Mr Cecil, you can
> probably find earplugs at his store - Cecil Lapeyrouse’s Grocery - at
> the intersection of Bayou Sale Road and La 56. It's five minutes from
> LUMCON. They sell beer too.
>
> -g
>

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Dan Beavers <dan.b...@acm.org
> <mailto:dan.b...@acm.org>> wrote:
>
> Could someone pick up a package or two of foam ear plugs? They may
> come in real handy around here.
>
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/__group/plots-barnraising
> <http://groups.google.com/group/plots-barnraising>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
>

> --
> Gerald McCollam
> cell: 347-739-0146
>
> --

Dan Beavers

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2014 19:01:4813.11.2014
alıcı plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
I just checked and he does not have any earplugs. :-(
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti