[Please read!] Follow up

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Nov 15, 2016, 4:10:58 PM11/15/16
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for an amazing event! I so enjoyed meeting everyone and hope we can keep the conversations and connections going until next time, and beyond.

If you did not do the follow up survey at the event, please take a moment to do it now. There are two links below, the first link is a few questions aimed at helping us understand how people perceive Public Lab. This is part of a larger evaluation framework we're working on and will help shape Public Lab events and outreach in years to come. The second link is specifically for feedback on the Barnraising so we can understand what people get from the event, and how we can make it better. Thanks in advance, and thanks to those who have already done the survey (at the event it was combined to one survey, but online it's split in two).

Short survey about Public Lab: LINK

Feedback survey about the Barnraising: LINK

Thanks again!
-Stevie