Spread the word!

Stevie Lewis

Sep 16, 2015, 12:41:32 PM9/16/15
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!
Invite your contacts to Barnraising and help make it the biggest and best ever! Below is a draft email you can edit and use along with attached links and a one page doc. Edit the email to make it personal and send it out to your contacts. Here is a Personal Barnraising Outreach doc. where we can all add who we've reached out to - add in on the tabs!

-Stevie

Draft email:

Hi  ______
Hope all is well. I wanted to send along an invite for you, and anyone at _______ who might be interested. Public Lab hosts an annual event in Cocodrie, LA called the Barnraising. This year it's Nov. 20-22nd. I've attached a one pager with some more information. I'd love to invite anyone who's interested in coming for the whole event or even just a day. It's a great opportunity to meet people from all over the US and world, think creatively about environmental issues and do something about them together. Please feel free to pass along event info to anyone who might be interested.

More info on the Barnraising can be found on this page, and a direct link to register is here.
AboutthePublicLabBarnraising.pdf

Miriam Belblidia

Sep 16, 2015, 5:19:28 PM9/16/15
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Stevie! We can invite folks from the Water Collaborative. Also, we're gearing up for a bunch of "Living with Water" events in November (including a policy forum on risk communication, a workshop on equity in the water sector, and things like kayaking and swimming lessons) -- would you want us to include the Barnraising as one of the events?

Miriam S. Belblidia, MPA, CFM
Co-Founder/CEO, Water Works
mir...@waterworksla.com
504-615-2711

New Address! 1307 OC Haley Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70113
We're also on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
For a copy of the Joy of Water, visit our website

Stevie Lewis

Sep 17, 2015, 10:03:17 AM9/17/15
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Miriam!
That would be great! Let me know if you need any text or links for this.
-Stevie