Barnraising 2015: Public Lab Code of Welcoming Conduct

Klie Kliebert

Nov 18, 2015, 12:09:26 PM11/18/15
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barnraising 2015 folks!

This year we've worked extra hard to make sure our collaborative space is also welcoming and inclusive. With that said, we aren't perfect / no space is perfect, so we've created a way for you to anonymously let us know if you see something "off" or if you just have ideas on what we can do better.  It will be available throughout the event and can be accessed via any internet-enabled device.

Please use it!: http://bit.ly/PLReport

We have also created a Community Code of Welcoming Conduct, which I've attached to this email.  We'll have the first page printed out and near the registration table.  The following pages go into more detail, and they include wording that is expected to change over time as we collectively discuss our culture and values.

We're excited to see all of you soon!

Best,
Klie

--