Barnraising Shuttle

1 view

Leslie Birch

Sep 15, 2017, 1:29:44 PM9/15/17
to plots-barnraising
Hey, I'm trying to book airfare for return home on Sun. Has the shuttle usually been on time to get to the airport? Is it reasonable to catch a 4:00 PM flight or is that cutting it too close?

Thanks!

Stevie Lewis

Sep 15, 2017, 1:42:07 PM9/15/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leslie!
Great question. You should be just fine with a 4pm flight on Sunday. Thanks for checking in.

Getting excited!
-Stevie