Re: Great having you here!

Jennifer Hudon

Jun 9, 2014, 7:21:27 PM6/9/14
to Glorianna Davenport, Jeffrey Warren, plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glorianna -- The pleasure was all ours! Thank you so much for hosting us and for being such a valuable resource throughout the weekend. Everyone really enjoyed learning about Tidmarsh and hearing about all of your experiences. Thank you!

I have a list of all of the attendees, affiliations and email addresses. See attached document OR you can reach out to the group at plots-ba...@googlegroups.com

If there's anything else I can do to help you, please let me know. I hope to touch base with you soon because it would be great to plan a day-long outing to Tidmarsh when there is more wind. Perhaps after the summer?

Talk to you soon and have a great evening!

All the best,
Jen

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Glorianna Davenport <g...@media.mit.edu> wrote:
Hi Jeff and Jen,
We so enjoyed hosting Public Lab at Tidmarsh this weekend.  The energy was fabulous.  I wish I had had more time to learn from everyone.

I would like to follow up with a few people -  on quite different topics.  Any chance you can provide an email list.  In particular I have a niece who is moving to New Orleans whom I would like to connect with your office there.  Also want to run a couple of ideas for Tidmarsh outreach by Liz.

Thanks much.  Glorianna

--
Glorianna Davenport
Trustee, Tidmarsh Farms, Inc.

--
Jennifer E. Hudon
c: 978.302.7908

NE Barnraising - Contact & Affiliation.xlsx

Jeffrey Warren

Jun 10, 2014, 12:08:49 PM6/10/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com, Glorianna Davenport
Glorianna - it was so wonderful to spend the weekend at Tidmarsh! We're so grateful.

I was especially excited to hear a longer-form overview of the history of the restoration project, which I've only heard some parts of before.

I'd love to do a more focused mapping session with some experienced balloon/kite mappers. Some of our new lightweight cameras (one is only 40g) may make this easier as well. Please keep me in the loop if there's a good time and we can rally some really expert mappers from Boston and NYC to do a complete, high-resolution map.

As always, it's great to see you and Evan. Please be well and we'll stay in touch!

Jeff