Questions to discuss on publiclab.org?

1 view

Gretchen Gehrke

Jul 28, 2017, 11:54:44 AM7/28/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks!

Over the last few weeks some of us have been posting questions on the Public Lab website (see https://publiclab.org/questions) that were raised during Barnraising last month to start conversations and gain insight from the broader Public Lab community.

Are there any questions raised that weekend that you found particularly compelling and want to ask on publiclab.org? Or topics that you want to discuss further? Please post questions, research notes, and blogs (basically a research note that you tag with "blog") on the site, or email any of the Public Lab lists (https://publiclab.org/lists). For example, I think there could be some great conversation on the grassroots mapping list about strategies for aerial photography in restricted areas, and image presentation for advocacy.

I can't believe it's already been a month since we were in person together in Morgantown! Time flies. I hope you're all doing well, and I'm looking forward to connecting more online!

Best,
Gretchen