[IMPORTANT] Barnraising Attendees

Stevie Lewis

Oct 8, 2014, 2:29:43 PM10/8/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
So glad you're coming!

We're moving forward with preparation and planning for the Barnraising. If you haven't booked your ticket or made your travel plans yet, think about doing so now. Once you do, please take a moment to fill out this form.

Also, check out some of the great session ideas proposed on the Barnraising page. Have a session in mind that isn't there yet? Interested in doing a formal presentation? Add these to the session list! Feel free to brainstorm and plan with other attendees before Barnraising. This google group and wiki pages are great ways to share ideas and collaborate.

Getting Excited!
-Stevie

Whitbeck, Julie

Oct 8, 2014, 7:10:02 PM10/8/14
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Regrettably, I've got a professional conflict that weekend, so I won't be able to spend it at the Barnraising at LUMCON.  I'd like to get involved w/the local group, so please reach out to me (either julie_w...@nps.gov or jlwhitbeck at mac dot com) as other NO metro area/regional events and/or discussions are planned and/or organized.

thanks,
Julie

Julie L. Whitbeck, Ph.D.
Ecologist
Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
419 Decatur St.
New Orleans, LA 70130

office: (504) 589-3882 x118