Ride to the event

Stevie Lewis

Jun 1, 2017, 2:51:35 PM6/1/17
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!
Gearing up and getting excited for Appalachia Barnraising! If anyone's looking for a ride from the DC area, let me know. I'll be driving out from there on Friday.

Best,
Stevie

ryan

Jun 19, 2017, 10:16:49 AM6/19/17
to plots-barnraising, ste...@publiclab.org
Stevie,

I hope that this note finds you well. My name is Ryan Covington, I'll be attending the Barnraising for SkyTruth, a technology driven conservation organization based in Shepherdstown, WV. I'm actually based in DC, and would love to catch a ride with you on Friday if there's still room. Of course, I'm happy to pay for a tank of gas (or two!) and buy food on the way. I'm in Adams Morgan, but can get pretty much anywhere to meet you on the Metro. If there is room, please let me know!

Many, many thanks,
Ry Covington

Stevie Lewis

Jun 19, 2017, 10:50:47 AM6/19/17
to ryan, plots-barnraising
Hi Ryan!
Great, absolutely. We're heading there anyway so no worries on gas or food. We're aiming to head out of the DC area around lunch time on Friday. Does that work for you?

Anyone else need a ride from DC area? I'm picking out the size rental car today. So far I have myself, Gilbert Rochon, Mike Ewall and Ryan.

Best,
Stevie