[Announcing] Appalachia Barnraising

Stevie Lewis

May 5, 2017, 9:51:10 AM5/5/17

Inline image 1

Hello!

We're excited to announce that the region for the next Barnraising will be Appalachia! The event will be hosted June 23rd and 24th, in Morgantown, West Virginia.

The Appalachia Barnraising is an open event that seeks to bring participants together to share out about regional environmental concerns, advance technical knowledge, and improve social ties.

The event is open for anyone to bring environmental interests and ideas. It will also have a focus on extreme energy extraction. Communities affected by coal mining, oil drilling, and fracking will be front and center at this event as we come together to work on developing strategies, and addressing these issues in our communities, and across the region.

Registration is open and more information about the event can be found at www.publiclab.org/Barnraising.

Please pass along the invite, and hope you can come!
-Stevie
Appalachia Barnraising Save the Date.pdf

Stevie Lewis

May 5, 2017, 10:19:43 AM5/5/17
Correction!! The dates will be June 24th and 25th. Edited text and image below for your forwarding needs:

Inline image 1

Hello!

We're excited to announce that the region for the next Barnraising will be Appalachia! The event will be hosted June 2th and 25th, in Morgantown, West Virginia.

The Appalachia Barnraising is an open event that seeks to bring participants together to share out about regional environmental concerns, advance technical knowledge, and improve social ties.

The event is open for anyone to bring environmental interests and ideas. It will also have a focus on extreme energy extraction. Communities affected by coal mining, oil drilling, and fracking will be front and center at this event as we come together to work on developing strategies, and addressing these issues in our communities, and across the region.

Registration is open and more information about the event can be found at www.publiclab.org/Barnraising.

Please pass along the invite, and hope you can come!

Best,
Stevie

Stevie Lewis

May 5, 2017, 10:29:58 AM5/5/17
to ever...@publiclab.org
Tried to catch and edit this too quickly. One last time! apologies:

Inline image 1

Hello!

We're excited to announce that the region for the next Barnraising will be Appalachia! The event will be hosted June 24th and 25th, in Morgantown, West Virginia.