Fwd: Time to Save the Date!

1 view

Shannon Dosemagen

Jan 3, 2018, 12:04:10 PM1/3/18
to plots-airquality

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sandra Hall - UC Davis
Date: Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 12:01 PM
Subject: Time to Save the Date!

We have a location and a date, now all we need is you!
We have a location and a date, now all we need is you!
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share this:
Photo from Visit Oakland Cameraman Cam

Mark Your Calendars!
It's official! The Oakland Convention Center in California will host the first Air Sensors International Conference, this coming September 12th - 14th.
Three full days of concurrent sessions, exhibitor displays, sensor demonstrations, keynotes, round-table discussions and much more!
You don't want to miss out on interacting with attendees from over 21 countries!

Meet our Session Chairs!

Our Session Chairs are ready to create an incredible educational and collaborative experience for all attendees. They have taken your suggestions and are putting together a speaker program filled with international perspectives.

Be an Exhibitor!

Do you have research results to show off? A new technology to demonstrate? A product you want more widely used? Great!
Learn more about our exhibitor opportunities here! Join our exhibitor list and we will contact you!

Thank You Sponsors

This conference would not be possible without their support!

Title Sponsor

California Air Resouces Board

Ruby Sponsor

National Institute of Enviromental Health Sciences,
Environmental Health Science Center at UC Davis

Would you and your organization be interested in sponsoring a portion of the conference? Or sponsoring community member attendance? Contact the conference manager, Sandra Hall, for more information.
Questions? Contact Conference Manager, Sandra Hall
Bainer Hall - MAE One Shields Ave. | Davis, CA 95616 US
This email was sent to sha...@publiclab.org. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.