[2.0.1] Unable to create eclipse project with, securesocial module

Pronam Chatterjee

Jul 11, 2012, 12:52:06 PM7/11/12
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
When I try to create an eclipse project using the command "play
eclipsify" play creates eclipse artifacts only for the securesocial
module. I have tested for a freshly created play project and there this
command works. Being a newbie I am not sure what information would help
debug this. Here is what I think could be relevant.

Build.scala
----------------
import sbt._
import Keys._
import PlayProject._

object ApplicationBuild extends Build {

      val appName         = "jsc"
      val appVersion      = "1.0-SNAPSHOT"

      val appDependencies = Seq(
        // Add your project dependencies here,
        "com.github.play2war" %% "play2-war-core" % "0.5",
        "postgresql" % "postgresql" % "9.1-901.jdbc4"
      )
    val secureSocial = PlayProject(
      appName + "-securesocial", appVersion, mainLang = SCALA, path =
file("modules/securesocial")
    )

    val main = PlayProject(appName, appVersion, appDependencies, mainLang
= SCALA).settings(

        // Add your own project settings here
        resolvers += "Play2war plugins release" at
"http://repository-play-war.forge.cloudbees.com/release/"
      ).dependsOn(secureSocial).aggregate(secureSocial)

}

Pronam Chatterjee

Jul 12, 2012, 1:23:53 AM7/12/12
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
This gets fixed if I follow the tutorial here : https://github.com/playframework/Play20/wiki/IDE

Essentially for any sub projects with aggregate the following is required in Build.scala:

import com.typesafe.sbteclipse.core.EclipsePlugin.EclipseKeys

object ApplicationBuild extends Build {

  override def settings = super.settings ++ Seq(
      EclipseKeys.skipParents in ThisBuild := false)