[2.0] Form does not have a corresponding accessor for Sprint data binding?

已查看 4,252 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Cyril N.

未读,
2012年4月17日 09:31:342012/4/17
收件人 play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Using Eclipse, everytime I change my form, I have this errror :

[IllegalStateException: JSR-303 validated property 'email' does not have a corresponding accessor for Spring data binding - check your DataBinder's configuration (bean property versus direct field access)]

The only way to not have this, is to remove the scala folder in the target directory, stop and re "run" the application. But as soon as I change a bit the Form, I have to do all of this again.

Why? Is there something I can do to avoid that ?

Thanks for your help!

Guillaume Bort

未读,
2012年4月17日 10:26:262012/4/17
收件人 play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Probably because you are usin eclipse and it compiles in the same folder as Play, disabling the magic bytecode manipulation generating getter/setter.

Cyril Nicodème

未读,
2012年4月17日 10:30:232012/4/17
收件人 play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply.
That's right, I'm using Eclipse, but how can I specify it to not compile directly into my project but somewhere else?

Cyril

2012/4/17 Guillaume Bort <guillau...@gmail.com>

sun

未读,
2012年4月17日 13:01:112012/4/17
收件人 play-framework
In Eclipse you can the output folder under "Project properties" -
"Java Build Path".

Niklas Nylund

未读,
2012年5月31日 08:49:522012/5/31
收件人 play-fr...@googlegroups.com
This seems to fix the issue. Is there a bug that tracks this issue already?

Niklas

tony

未读,
2012年10月1日 16:09:382012/10/1
收件人 play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Can someone help me a little bit more with this? I've opened Java Build Path in eclipse. Do I change the "Default output folder"? It seems I can only set it to be something that's actually in my project folder.

Thanks in advance,

Tony
回复全部
回复作者