Please let me in

Ron Gross

Nov 20, 2011, 7:21:18 AM11/20/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I posted a few threads in the last few days via the web interface, but got the response that my posts are waiting for moderation.

Can someone authorize me for posting?

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Gross

Nov 20, 2011, 7:24:34 AM11/20/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Odd, it seems that this post (which I posted via email) appeared immediately, while the other posts I tried to submit via the web interface are still not up.

Is it possible that only the web interface is being moderated, while email is not?

Pascal Voitot Dev

Nov 20, 2011, 7:33:42 AM11/20/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
but did you subscribe to the google group to send this mail?

Pascal

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Ron Gross <ron....@gmail.com> wrote:
Odd, it seems that this post (which I posted via email) appeared immediately, while the other posts I tried to submit via the web interface are still not up.

Is it possible that only the web interface is being moderated, while email is not?

Ron Gross

Nov 20, 2011, 7:36:38 AM11/20/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
I subscribed to the google group 2 days ago, then tried posting via the web interface, got the "moderation required" notice, and now posted via email.

Pascal Voitot Dev

Nov 20, 2011, 7:39:54 AM11/20/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
certainly the web interface is moderated!
anyway, here you are :D

Ron Gross

Nov 20, 2011, 7:46:47 AM11/20/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, here I am indeed :)
I'm just now sure exactly how I was allowed in ... whether someone authorized my posts or not, and why I didn't get email updates until now.

Oh well, best not dwell on such matters.

Pascal Voitot Dev

Nov 20, 2011, 8:16:22 AM11/20/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Certainly a lost moderation mail in the full mailbox of people from play team!
with devoxx, they were quite busy last week ;)

Pascal

Peter Hilton - committer (Lunatech)

Nov 20, 2011, 10:13:22 AM11/20/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
It's not a moderation issue, because I've moderated posts at least once a day this last week, and usually found out that someone else got there first.