Is there an elegant way to integrate code performing authentication on other php site into Devise?

25 ملاحظات
پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

stanislaw

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
19 جون، 2012، 8:14:28 PM19/6/12
بنام Devise
I am developing Rails application, in which I need to authorize users
from other site written on PHP.

The APIs of PHP site written by its developer are custom i.e. they are
not OmniAuth or similar.

I wonder, if there is elegant way to somehow integrate my code sending/
receiving JSON responses to/from PHP site into Devise, so it could
work like I am doing authentication of users in usual Devise way from
my app.

Thanks.

Exact copy of this question on SO:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11110131/is-there-an-elegant-way-to-integrate-code-performing-authentication-on-other-php

Carlos Antonio da Silva

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
20 جون، 2012، 9:55:47 PM20/6/12
بنام plataforma...@googlegroups.com
I think you may need too much customization to get this done, which may lead me to think it's not worth to use Devise at all - unless you need more features that Devise can give you.

In any case, if you want to give it a try, I think you could start by writing a custom strategy that talks to your PHP API, and use it with Devise. You can take a look at Devise strategies to base your work.

--
At.
Carlos Antonio

stanislaw

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
21 جون، 2012، 10:21:40 AM21/6/12
بنام Devise
Got it. Thanks!

On Jun 21, 4:55 am, Carlos Antonio da Silva
> >http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11110131/is-there-an-elegant-way-t...
سبھی کو جواب دیں
مصنف کو جواب دیں
فارورڈ کریں