ROI dose statisitics

Gray, Jonathan

Mar 26, 2010, 9:45:24 AM3/26/10
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com

If anyone has experience exporting Pinnacle calculated ROI dose statistics please let me know how you accomplish it.  It is easy enough to get DVH’s out, but my calculations for the ROIs differ slightly from pinnacle. Thank you.

Jonathan Gray, M. S.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer

Bjørne

Mar 26, 2010, 10:03:46 AM3/26/10
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jonathan,
you can use:

DVHList.Current.DoseMin; -> MinDose
DVHList.Current.DoseMax; -> MaxDose
DVHList.Current.DoseMean; -> MeanDose
DVHList.Current.DoseStd -> Std. Dev.
DVHList.Current.PercentUnknown -> % outside
DVHList.Current.PercentOutOfRange -> %>Max

best regards
Bjørne

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
From: jonatha...@stjude.org
To: b.r...@strahlentherapie-hl.de
Date: 14:45:24, 26.03.2010
Subject: [p3rtp] ROI dose statisitics
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

>>If anyone has experience exporting Pinnacle calculated ROI dose statistics please let me know how you accomplish it. It is easy enough to get DVH’s out, but my calculations for the ROIs differ slightly from pinnacle. Thank you.
>>
>>Jonathan Gray, M. S.
>>St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
>>

>> Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer

>>http://groups.google.com/group/pinnacle3-users?hl=en
>>
>>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pinnacle3-users+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Max

Mar 26, 2010, 1:54:23 PM3/26/10
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Could you help to export all the ROIs, not only current ROI ?

Thank you

Lederer, Ernst

Mar 26, 2010, 2:18:29 PM3/26/10
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Write yourself a Script like this

// ExportDVH
Store.StringAt.Buffer = VHHList.Current.Name;
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = " ";
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = DVHList.Current.DoseMin;
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = " ";
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = DVHList.Current.DoseMax;
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = " ";
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = DVHList.Current.DoseMean;
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = " ";
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = DVHList.Current.DoseStd;
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = " ";
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = DVHList.Current.PercentUnknown;
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = " ";
Store.At.Buffer.AppendString = DVHList.Current.PercentOutOfRange;
Store.StringAt.TmpCmd = "echo ";
Store.At.TmpCmd.AppendString = Store.StringAt.Buffer;
Store.At.TmpCmd.AppendString = " >> /home/p3rtp/DVHStats.txt";
// -
// end of script
// +

Then write the main Script

// Export DVH Main
DVHList.First.MakeCurrent = 1;
// -
// loop through all Rois
// +
DVHList.ChildrenEachCurrent.#"@".Script.ExecuteNow = "/usr/local/adacnew/PinnacleSiteData/Scripts/ExportDVH.Script";
// +
// end of Script
// -

Ernst

Thank you

The information contained in this e-mail and document(s) attached are for
the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential, privileged
and non-disclosable information. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the
addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying,
distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its content in any way.

Gray, Jonathan

Mar 26, 2010, 2:42:37 PM3/26/10
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Is getting the EUD similar to below?
Thanks,
Jonathan

Mar 27, 2010, 11:07:10 PM3/27/10
to pinnacle3-users
sometimes, calculation of EUD for target maybe wrong.