Delete all objective

GRES Anthony

Oct 4, 2018, 3:30:31 AM10/4/18
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Is there anyone know the command to delete all objective on IMRT planning please?

I’ve tried PluginManager .InversePlanningManager .DeleteCurrentObjective = #”*”;

And PluginManager .InversePlanningManager .DeleteAllObjective = ””;

But it doesn’t work…

Somebody can help me please?

Many thanks

Anthony

Michael Flynn

Oct 4, 2018, 4:03:36 AM10/4/18
to pinnacle3-users
Hi Anthony,

we use this code (I think it was supplied by someone on this User Group) on Pinnacle 9.10. We haven't tested on Pinnacle 16 yet.

Store .At .TempWindow .Create = "";

Store.FreeAt.Stack = "";

Store.At.Stack = ObjectList {ChildClassName = "SimpleString"; };

Store.At.Stack.CreateChildren = PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.Count;

Store.At.Stack.ChildrenEachCurrent.#"@".IF.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.HasElements.THEN.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.DeleteCurrentObjective = "";

Store.At.Stack.DestroyAllChildren = "";

Store.FreeAt.Stack = "";

Uwe Krause

Jan 24, 2019, 7:26:15 PM1/24/19
to pinnacle3-users

... try:

IF.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.HasElements.THEN.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.DeleteCurrentObjective = "Delete Objective";
IF.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.HasElements.THEN.Script.ExecuteNow = "/usr/local/adacnew/PinnacleSiteData///Scripts/DeleteAllObjectives.Script";

The script is calling itselfe recursively until no objective is left.

Uwe,

Klinikum Fulda, Germany