Pinboard reading mode: Browsing unread items and marking them as read

Charlie Sneath

Jul 13, 2011, 9:50:47 AM7/13/11
to pinboa...@googlegroups.com
A simple interface to browse unread items with a link to "go to next item and mark current item as read" would be great.

I know that Pinboard ≠ Instapaper, but this would be a quick way to go through things I've marked to look at later (often times links from starred tweets). Granted, it's totally possible right now to just uncheck the "read later" tag in the organize view, but I would love a dedicated "reading mode." (...or maybe this is just a simple Pinboard client that can be built with the API?)

Thanks, Maciej!

Charlie