Re: Digest for phrets@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Jake Chapa

Dec 8, 2011, 4:09:16 AM12/8/11
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Hey HANS, I can definitely do this for you. I used phrets on a project to pull MLA data in Austin and store to a DB. I work at $50/hr and I can do anything you need. Let me know.

On Dec 8, 2011, at 12:08 AM, phr...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/phrets/topics

    Hans Guth <hgu...@gmail.com> Dec 07 10:58AM -0700

    We are looking for someone who is familiar with RETS that can help us
    setup/create script to pull data from Navica mls system and push data into
    a db on our server using phrets. We have been using a company that is an
    absolute joke called retscloud.com. My strong opinion - STAY AWAY from
    them. Unresponsive and full of the biggest load of crap excuses I have
    ever seen before. I am pretty familiar with how phrets works and will take
    it over once established but just on too many other projects right now.
    Let me know if you want to take this on. We have the db structure already
    in place and login information. Thanks

    Hans

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group phrets.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.