[POLL] Focus of FIG

Larry Garfield

Mar 1, 2013, 1:49:05 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
I've not caught up with the last 2 days' worth of posts; I may not, as
usually when a list gets this busy nothing useful gets said. :-)
However, something I keep noticing over and over and over and over is
that lots of different people have different views about what sorts of
things this group is "supposed" to do. Everyone seems to remember the
group's guiding purpose to be... what they wish it were. PSR-2 and
PSR-3 are extremely different goals for this group to be tackling, but
we do not have a clear shared vision for which one we are "supposed" to
be doing. (Note: I did not say agreement, I did not say consensus, I
said shared vision. That's a very different thing.)

So, to try and add some level of sanity to the discussion, I am putting
forth a simple poll. I would ask everyone to reply to the poll *but do
not comment on the question at hand*. Please. Just answer the poll.
Please. In a week or so I'll collect responses and try to make some
semblance of pattern out of it. FTLOG (For The Love Of God) let's get
data before we start discussing it.

1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:

1: Specs along the lines of PSR-2 that affect humans, but not machines.
PSR-3-esque specs are a waste of time.
5: PSR-2-esque and PSR-3-esque specs are both important, and we should
embrace both.
10: Specs along the lines of PSR-3 that affect code-level interop.
PSR-2-esque specs are a waste of time.

2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.

3) If you are NOT a voting member, do you consider yourself principally
aligned with one project anyway? (You define what this means.)

Again, please please please don't discuss which we should be doing. Just
answer the poll. Please.

--Larry Garfield

Larry Garfield

Mar 1, 2013, 1:52:45 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
Larry Garfield, Drupal representative: 8

Andreas Möller

Mar 1, 2013, 1:56:51 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com, php...@googlegroups.com

> Again, please please please don't discuss which we should be doing. Just answer the poll. Please.

Process fail.

You said it, when a list gets busy . . .

Best,

Andreas

Tim Otten

Mar 1, 2013, 2:26:55 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
Good topic for a poll. The group has chosen to handle votes/polls using the mailing-list medium before, so I don't see why that medium would be a problem now. To help facilitate parsing the message, I'll reply at the top and forgo the normal in-line replies.

1: 7
2: No
3: Aligned with non-member project CiviCRM, which has deep integrations or dependencies with Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, PEAR, and (nascently) Symfony. In non-technical terms, my project's community has an historical Drupal bias.

Paul Scott

Mar 1, 2013, 3:13:27 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
Paul Scott, Chisimba, C4, 7

-- Paul

FGM at GMail

Mar 1, 2013, 3:47:36 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
10, Non-voting, mostly Drupal

justin

Mar 1, 2013, 3:48:24 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
6, non-member, nope.

--Larry Garfield

Alexander Deruwe

Mar 1, 2013, 3:56:57 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
7, non-voting, mostly Symfony

Jeremy Lindblom

Mar 1, 2013, 4:06:03 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com, php...@googlegroups.com
5, non-voting, AWS SDK for PHP

-- Jeremy Lindblom
PHP Software Engineer, AWS

Andreas Möller

Mar 1, 2013, 4:10:48 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1, non-voting, ZF

Best,

Andreas

Johannes Schmitt

Mar 1, 2013, 4:16:49 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
5, non-voting, FOS projects

Marco Pivetta

Mar 1, 2013, 4:20:13 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
5, non-voting, doctrine/zf

Florin Patan

Mar 1, 2013, 4:23:26 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
9, non-voting member, aligned to Symfony2

I've been tracking Symfony2 progress since early 2011, I've tried to contribute to it as much as my spare time allowed me to do so and I've successfully implemented a large web shop on it since it was a beta version. I'm now working at another company and help them to do things the 'Symfony2' way.

Evert Pot

Mar 1, 2013, 4:56:08 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1: 9
2: Voting member, SabreDAV
3: N/A

Mike van Riel

Mar 1, 2013, 5:11:39 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 7
2) Yes, phpDocumentor
3) N/A

--Larry Garfield

William Durand

Mar 1, 2013, 5:11:39 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1: 7
2: Voting member, Propel
3: N/A

--
William Durand | http://www.williamdurand.fr

Paul Dragoonis

Mar 1, 2013, 5:30:51 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1: 8
2: Voting member: PPI Framework representative
3: N/A

--Larry Garfield

Moisa Teodor

Mar 1, 2013, 5:34:23 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1: 9
2: non-voting
3: Doctrine, Aura
Doru Moisa
web: http;//moisadoru.wordpress.com
tel: +40 720 861 922
Bucharest, Romania

Christian Jul Jensen

Mar 1, 2013, 6:42:03 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1: 9
2: non-voting
3: TYPO3 Flow & Neos

2 cents: Maybe there could be some sense in splitting up 'standards'
into 'interoperabilty contracts' and 'best practices for coding'

cheers
-julle
-- Christian Jul Jensen ju...@typo3.org TYPO3 - Inspiring people to
share! http://typo3.org

--
Christian Jul Jensen

chri...@jul.net

Christian Müller

Mar 1, 2013, 7:00:40 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 9

2) Not a voting member.

3) Yes, TYPO3 Flow

Cheers,
Christian

Am Freitag, 1. März 2013 07:49:05 UTC+1 schrieb Larry Garfield:

1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:

10: Specs along the lines of PSR-3 that affect code-level interop.
PSR-2-esque specs are a waste of time.

2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.

3) If you are NOT a voting member, do you consider yourself principally
aligned with one project anyway?  (You define what this means.)

--Larry Garfield

Micah Breedlove

Mar 1, 2013, 7:49:59 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com

3, non-voting member aligned to Symfony

-mb

Jordi Boggiano

Mar 1, 2013, 8:03:33 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
Composer says 8

Cheers

--
Jordi Boggiano
@seldaek - http://nelm.io/jordi

John Mertic

Mar 1, 2013, 8:15:43 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 10
2) voting member SugarCRM

I'd actually like to see the group position itself in more of a thought leadership way of PHP interface design, embracing how not only existing concepts, but emerging patterns and technologies should be integrated into PHP.

John

John Mertic
jme...@gmail.com | http://jmertic.wordpress.com

Jason Judge

Mar 1, 2013, 8:38:38 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1. 7.5 (I know, sorry)
2. Non-voting
3. Customisation and integration of applications, mainly SugarCRM, WordPress/WooCommerce, Vanilla Forum, FuelPHP, Drupal, composer packages. I tend to do custom plugins and "the glue" to join them all together, so interoperability is central to most of what I do.

-- Jason

Larry E. Masters

Mar 1, 2013, 8:46:20 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 10
2) Voting Member - CakePHP

Suggestion rename PSR-2  to PSS-0 or whatever and make it recommended practice but not specific to PSR which should only be about interop and not a coding style guide. Start a new PHP Style Standard group to focus on people who are concerned how others format their code and less about interop.

--
Larry E. Masters

--Larry Garfield

Amy Stephen

Mar 1, 2013, 8:55:11 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 5 (but clarify "real" PSRs, like 0,1,2, from FIG efforts like 3, which should have a different name, sorry Larry, couldn't resist ;-) )

2) Not voting

3) Independent PHP dev

Ian MacLennan

Mar 1, 2013, 9:09:16 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 10
2) No
3) Yes - Joomla Platform Maintainer

I agree with Larry's comments below.

James Watts

Mar 1, 2013, 9:42:54 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 10
2) Non-voting
3) CakePHP

I second Larry Master's suggestion outlined below.

Alexandre Gaigalas

Mar 1, 2013, 9:47:07 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 10
2) Non-voting
3) Independent

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/php-fig/-/7AFdpkXcG_IJ.

Daniel Ribeiro

Mar 1, 2013, 9:48:10 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 5
2) Non-voting
3) Independent but happy

Daniel Ribeiro Gomes Pereira
iPhone: +55 (48) 9111-0931

Paul Jones

Mar 1, 2013, 9:50:11 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 1, 2013, at 1:49 AM, Larry Garfield wrote:

> 1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:

10: Finding commonalities between member projects and codifying them. This is what we've said since the beginning.

> 2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.

Yes, Solar/Aura.

-- pmj

Kinn Julião

Mar 1, 2013, 9:57:38 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 5
2) Non-voting
3) PPI Fan and In touch with Doctrine+SF2 @my daily work.

2013/3/1 Paul Jones <pmjo...@gmail.com>:
> --

Kinn Coelho Julião

kinncj.com.br
About.me/kinncj

Ryan McCue

Mar 1, 2013, 10:14:28 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 9
2) No
3) Mainly involved with WordPress, developer of SimplePie and Requests
for PHP.

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>

Pádraic Brady

Mar 1, 2013, 10:32:59 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 6
2) Not yet
3) Zend Framework

Paddy

On Friday, 1 March 2013 06:49:05 UTC, Larry Garfield wrote:
[...]

Donald Gilbert

Mar 1, 2013, 10:40:51 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 8
2) non-voting
3) Joomla Platform Maintainer (and driving force for PSR 0 & 1 on the new Joomla Framework)

Andreas Möller

Mar 1, 2013, 10:45:40 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
10: Finding commonalities between member projects and codifying them.  This is what we've said since the beginning.

+1 concerning the dimensions of the options from 1 to 10

Best,

Andreas

Michael C

Mar 1, 2013, 10:53:09 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 8
2) No
3) phpBB

Thanks,
Michael Cullum

Ryan Parman

Mar 1, 2013, 10:57:18 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1. 9
2. Yes, AWS SDK for PHP
3. (Formerly SimplePie along with Ryan McCue)

--
Ryan Parman

Chuck Burgess

Mar 1, 2013, 11:02:38 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
5, no, phpDocumentor

Phil Sturgeon

Mar 1, 2013, 11:47:43 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 5

2) Voting, PyroCMS

Niels Braczek

Mar 1, 2013, 12:52:14 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 5
2) no
3) Joomla!

ad 1) PSR-3-esque specs should be backed up by unit tests; otherwise,
they render useless and are waste of time. So, if no unit tests are /
will be provided, the answer is 1.

--
| http://barcamp-wk.de · 2. Barcamp Westküste 15./16. März 2013 |
| http://www.bsds.de · BSDS Braczek Software- und DatenSysteme |

Stefano Zoffoli

Mar 1, 2013, 11:57:54 AM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 10
2) non-voting
3) CakePHP

--
Dott. Stefano Zoffoli
Co-Founder and CTO

Librasoft Snc
Strategie di comunicazione digitale e web marketing
http://www.LibrasoftSnc.it
Via della Luna, 13
47034 Forlimpopoli (FC)
Tel. +39 0543 424612
Fax +39 0543 424612

Ivan Habunek

Mar 1, 2013, 12:53:49 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
6, voting, Apache log4php

Regards,
Ivan

Hari K T

Mar 1, 2013, 1:24:38 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
There is a confusion for me . So I answer inline .

1: Specs along the lines of PSR-2 that affect humans, but not machines. PSR-3-esque specs are a waste of time.

5: PSR-2-esque and PSR-3-esque specs are both important, and we should embrace both.

I will rate 10 for the 5 th point . Both are important and we should embrace both .

10: Specs along the lines of PSR-3 that affect code-level interop. PSR-2-esque specs are a waste of time.

2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.

no

3) If you are NOT a voting member, do you consider yourself principally aligned with one project anyway?  (You define what this means.)

Yes, I contribute to Aura , Symfony, Zend, Phly Mustache, probably more in future.

Again, please please please don't discuss which we should be doing. Just answer the poll.  Please.

--Larry Garfield

Paul Jones

Mar 1, 2013, 2:16:33 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 1, 2013, at 9:50 AM, Paul Jones wrote:

> On Mar 1, 2013, at 1:49 AM, Larry Garfield wrote:
>
>> 1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:
>
> 10: Finding commonalities between member projects and codifying them. This is what we've said since the beginning.

OK, I misread this somehow. Score that as a 5. My comment stands: "Finding commonalities between member projects and codifying them" is the true focus of FIG. Generating PSRs is a consequence of that focus.

-- pmj

Pádraic Brady

Mar 1, 2013, 3:10:56 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
I figure I should amend my response to 2) as Yes (Zend Framework) :P

Paddy

Peter Cowburn

Mar 1, 2013, 5:25:40 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
8, non-voting, PHP (boo!)

Andrew Eddie

Mar 1, 2013, 6:16:22 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, 1 March 2013 16:49:05 UTC+10, Larry Garfield wrote:
FTLOG (For The Love Of God)

Careful, some people do take that seriously, Let's have a chat about what it means to one someday ;)

1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:

5: PSR-2-esque and PSR-3-esque specs are both important, and we should
embrace both.

I've got to vote "5" in terms of what this group SHOUD BE doing as you have defined the question.

BUT, I'd add we have to "fix" the deference between PSR's that affect interoperability (PSR-0,1,3) and those that don't (PSR-2, future DocBlocks PSR's, etc).

2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.

Yes. Joomla.

Regards,
Andrew Eddie

Sebastian Krebs

Mar 1, 2013, 6:42:54 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com

2013/3/2 Andrew Eddie <mamb...@gmail.com>

On Friday, 1 March 2013 16:49:05 UTC+10, Larry Garfield wrote:
FTLOG (For The Love Of God)

Careful, some people do take that seriously, Let's have a chat about what it means to one someday ;)

1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:

5: PSR-2-esque and PSR-3-esque specs are both important, and we should
embrace both.

I've got to vote "5" in terms of what this group SHOUD BE doing as you have defined the question.

BUT, I'd add we have to "fix" the deference between PSR's that affect interoperability (PSR-0,1,3) and those that don't (PSR-2, future DocBlocks PSR's, etc).

Just to throw that in: DocBlock-standards _can_ affect interoperability (namely that of doc-generators). :)

2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.

Yes. Joomla.

Regards,
Andrew Eddie

Andrew Eddie

Mar 1, 2013, 9:31:31 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, 2 March 2013 09:42:54 UTC+10, Sebastian Krebs wrote:
Just to throw that in: DocBlock-standards _can_ affect interoperability (namely that of doc-generators). :)

I know, but it's out of scope to talk about in this thread.

Regards,
Andrew Eddie

Rouven Weßling

Mar 1, 2013, 9:46:05 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 9
2) No
3) Joomla! Platform Maintainer

Greg Sherwood

Mar 1, 2013, 10:06:28 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 5
2) No
3) PHP_CodeSniffer maintainer

Andrew (@phpAndy)

Rachman Chavik

Mar 1, 2013, 10:55:55 PM3/1/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1. 10
2. No
3. CakePhp and Croogo

Graham Weldon

Mar 2, 2013, 12:05:22 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1. 10
2. I think a voting member, its been a while since anything useful was posted here, so I kinda stagnated.
3. CakePHP

Larry Garfield

Mar 2, 2013, 12:12:31 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
On 03/01/2013 12:24 PM, Hari K T wrote:
There is a confusion for me . So I answer inline .

1: Specs along the lines of PSR-2 that affect humans, but not machines. PSR-3-esque specs are a waste of time.

5: PSR-2-esque and PSR-3-esque specs are both important, and we should embrace both.

I will rate 10 for the 5 th point . Both are important and we should embrace both .

It's a linear scale. There's no 5th point.  I have no idea what you mean. :-)

--Larry Garfield

Larry Garfield

Mar 2, 2013, 12:21:05 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
Nope, you're not a voting member. :-) Larry Masters is the Cake PHP
voting representative. See:

http://www.php-fig.org/

I put you down as Cake-affiliated.

--Larry Garfield

Graham Weldon

Mar 2, 2013, 12:21:36 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
Fair enough.

Cheers,
Graham Weldon
Skype: grahamweldon

Mark Trapp

Mar 2, 2013, 12:25:05 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 10
2) Non-voting
3) Drupal

Jason Judge

Mar 2, 2013, 4:36:18 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
There is a confusion for me . So I answer inline .

1: Specs along the lines of PSR-2 that affect humans, but not machines. PSR-3-esque specs are a waste of time.

5: PSR-2-esque and PSR-3-esque specs are both important, and we should embrace both.

I will rate 10 for the 5 th point . Both are important and we should embrace both .

It's a linear scale. There's no 5th point.  I have no idea what you mean. :-)

I believe the intent was "I give my full backing to the text you have written next to number 5". In order words "5".

If English is not a first language then it would be easy to miss the "sliding scale" bit. Can you imagine tackling this question without an imaginary slider widget in your head? :-)

-- JJ

Gábor Fási

Mar 2, 2013, 5:19:23 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1, 9
2, non-voting
3, Symfony and doctrine

On 1 March 2013 07:49, Larry Garfield <la...@garfieldtech.com> wrote:
> I've not caught up with the last 2 days' worth of posts; I may not, as
> usually when a list gets this busy nothing useful gets said. :-) However,
> something I keep noticing over and over and over and over is that lots of
> different people have different views about what sorts of things this group
> is "supposed" to do. Everyone seems to remember the group's guiding purpose
> to be... what they wish it were. PSR-2 and PSR-3 are extremely different
> goals for this group to be tackling, but we do not have a clear shared
> vision for which one we are "supposed" to be doing. (Note: I did not say
> agreement, I did not say consensus, I said shared vision. That's a very
> different thing.)
>
> So, to try and add some level of sanity to the discussion, I am putting
> forth a simple poll. I would ask everyone to reply to the poll *but do not
> comment on the question at hand*. Please. Just answer the poll. Please.
> In a week or so I'll collect responses and try to make some semblance of
> pattern out of it. FTLOG (For The Love Of God) let's get data before we
> start discussing it.
>
> 1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:
>
> 1: Specs along the lines of PSR-2 that affect humans, but not machines.
> PSR-3-esque specs are a waste of time.
> 5: PSR-2-esque and PSR-3-esque specs are both important, and we should
> embrace both.
> 10: Specs along the lines of PSR-3 that affect code-level interop.
> PSR-2-esque specs are a waste of time.
>
> 2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.
>
> 3) If you are NOT a voting member, do you consider yourself principally
> aligned with one project anyway? (You define what this means.)
>
> Again, please please please don't discuss which we should be doing. Just
> answer the poll. Please.
>
> --Larry Garfield

Christian Koch

Mar 2, 2013, 6:32:34 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 8
2) non voting
3) Independent

Matthieu Napoli

Mar 2, 2013, 8:10:32 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
- 6
- Non voting
- Doctrine, Symfony

David Négrier

Mar 2, 2013, 8:49:48 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 9
2) Non-voting
3) Mouf-PHP (graphical dependency injection framework, therefore, I am very enthousiastic to the idea of sharing a set of common interfaces)

guilher...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 10:01:19 AM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 8
2) Voting member
3) Doctrine umbrella project

Guilherme Blanco
MSN: guilher...@hotmail.com
GTalk: guilhermeblanco
Toronto - ON/Canada

Miklós Márton

Mar 2, 2013, 2:41:11 PM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
8, nope, nope

Beau Simensen

Mar 2, 2013, 11:31:40 PM3/2/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 10
2) No
3) Use and/or contribute to Symfony, Composer, Silex, Pimple, and Doctrine in addition to maintaining many of my own projects.

Drak

Mar 3, 2013, 3:01:06 PM3/3/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
8
Yes - Zikula

--Larry Garfield

Lukas Smith

Mar 3, 2013, 3:03:44 PM3/3/13
to php...@googlegroups.com

6

> 2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.

Jackalope

> 3) If you are NOT a voting member, do you consider yourself principally aligned with one project anyway? (You define what this means.)

- (though I guess I am known to be closely aligned with Symfony and Doctrine)

Richard Turner

Mar 4, 2013, 3:45:14 AM3/4/13
to php...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, 1 March 2013 06:49:05 UTC, Larry Garfield wrote:
1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:

4

2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.

Nope

3) If you are NOT a voting member, do you consider yourself principally
aligned with one project anyway?  (You define what this means.)

None. Heavy ZF1 user reassessing framework options now that ZF2 is the new kid on the block.

John Patrick Gerdeman

Mar 4, 2013, 7:33:36 AM3/4/13
to php...@googlegroups.com

1) On a scale of 1-10, what SHOULD BE (not is, SHOULD BE) the focus of FIG:
9. Normative and Informative Specifications are needed. PSR2 is neither.

2) Are you a voting member, and if so what project do you represent.
N/A
3) If you are NOT a voting member, do you consider yourself principally
aligned with one project anyway?  (You define what this means.)

N/A

Chris Wilkinson

Mar 4, 2013, 7:38:03 AM3/4/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
8. Nope. Heavily use Symfony2/Doctrine, but also some Drupal.

shama

Mar 5, 2013, 1:08:22 AM3/5/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1. 10
2. No
3. CakePHP, Composer/Installers

Anthony Winwood

Mar 5, 2013, 2:30:28 AM3/5/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) 6
2) non-voting
3) independent

Max Roeleveld

Mar 5, 2013, 3:48:17 AM3/5/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
5
No
Not at this moment, we're mostly rolling custom stuff where I work.

Er Galvao Abbott

Mar 5, 2013, 4:48:53 AM3/5/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
5, non-voting, been using ZF for about 4 years, so I feel "aligned" with it.

Er Galvão Abbott
http://www.galvao.eti.br/

On 03/01/2013 03:49 AM, Larry Garfield wrote:
[...]

Robert Burkhead

Mar 5, 2013, 3:14:28 PM3/5/13
to php...@googlegroups.com
8