[WG][VOTE] PSR-15 Review

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Nov 30, 2017, 11:39:19 AM11/30/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
At this time, I'm opening a vote to enter the REVIEW period for
PSR-15. This vote is open only to PSR-15 Working Group members, which
include:

- Woody Gilk (Editor)
- Matthew Weier O'Phinney (Sponsor)
- Stefano Torresi
- Matthieu Napoli
- Korvin Szanto
- Glenn Eggleton
- Oscar Otero

The by-laws do not stipulate a time-frame for how long the vote must
run. As such, I will set a maximum time-frame of 1 week, and close it
sooner if all voters respond before then. Once the vote is closed, I
will post the results, and indicate next steps for the proposal.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE MEMBERS
LISTED ABOVE.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
mweiero...@gmail.com

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Nov 30, 2017, 11:40:23 AM11/30/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
Clearly, +1 from myself.

Glenn Eggleton

Nov 30, 2017, 11:57:46 AM11/30/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+0

Oscar Otero

Nov 30, 2017, 12:09:37 PM11/30/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Woody Gilk

Nov 30, 2017, 1:32:06 PM11/30/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

Stefano Torresi

Nov 30, 2017, 2:23:33 PM11/30/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

+1

Michael Cullum

Nov 30, 2017, 2:44:50 PM11/30/17
to FIG, PHP
The time period is two weeks or until the everyone has voted according to the voting protocol bylaw.

The vote should also have been opened by the Editor, not Sponsor, as per the bylaws but I know Woody supported this due to previous discussions so unless anyone objects then it should be fine.

Many thanks,
Michael

+1

+1

Matthieu Napoli

Nov 30, 2017, 3:06:24 PM11/30/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1 :)

Korvin Szanto

Dec 5, 2017, 12:28:00 PM12/5/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Dec 5, 2017, 12:39:54 PM12/5/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
As of this time, we have all 7 members of the working group responding
and voting, with the following results:

+1 : 6
+0 : 1
-1 : 0

As such, the vote passes.

I'll drop another email shortly to the list indicating that review has
started, and what the next steps are.