Re: Android and white background on scrolling

Kerri Shotts

Jul 2, 2012, 6:12:54 PM7/2/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
If you change the background-color or your page, does the color you see also change?

On Monday, July 2, 2012 11:23:04 AM UTC-5, orzech wrote:
Hello,

I've got a small but annoying problem with my Phonegap app. I am not sure if's an issue of my code/phonegap or Android itself.
When I am rapidly scrolling a view top-down I can see some white margins when the view hits the bottom line. It's kind of a 'bouncing-effect'.
Have you experienced anything like this and is there anything I could do about that?

Thank you in advance,
orzech

orzech

Jul 3, 2012, 3:14:57 AM7/3/12