PhoneGap 1.4 + ChildBrowser in xCode 4.2

ZnowDog

Mar 7, 2012, 11:38:41 AM3/7/12
to phonegap
Hi!
I have spent hours trying to find out how to get the ChildBrowser
working in Phonegap xCode-projekt 4.2

Is there a tutorial or a tool anywhere that can do the install without
manual having to chnage PhoneGap sourcefiles?

And wich plugin is the one we should use?

https://github.com/purplecabbage/phonegap-plugins
or
https://github.com/alunny/ChildBrowser

Thanks for all help // Henrik

Devgeeks

Mar 7, 2012, 4:53:10 PM3/7/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com

ZnowDog

Mar 9, 2012, 11:33:33 AM3/9/12
to phonegap
My last answer dissappeared I guess ...
I will upgrade to 1.5 and try that version but how to implement it in
PhoneGap? I need some imports and edit Phonegap.plist-plugin list if I
have understood the whole thing?

Thanks for all your help ..

//h

Brett Alton

Mar 19, 2012, 3:03:19 PM3/19/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
ZnowDog, have you found a solution yet?

I am using Xcode 4.2, PhoneGap 1.4, jQuery Mobile 1.1.0-rc1 and iOS5.1 and I can't seem to get it working either.

ZnowDog

Mar 20, 2012, 5:03:20 AM3/20/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brett!
Got it working using Cordoba 1.5 and latest build of CB after 20 hours of searching different guides.

Do you want me to send you a working example?

Regards // henrik

Nn

Mar 20, 2012, 6:25:12 PM3/20/12
to phonegap
Hi ZnowDog,

I would like a working example with installation guide if its not too
much to ask plz can u reply here or email it to
zeus....@gmail.com

Thx,

Ryan Stewart

Mar 20, 2012, 8:42:54 PM3/20/12
to phonegap
I had a bunch of problems with ChildBrowser as well mostly due to a
lot of blog posts that don't have correct/current info. There's no
need to add import statements or change the .h/.m files in any way.

This is pretty basic but here's the process I used:
http://blog.digitalbackcountry.com/2012/03/installing-the-childbrowser-plugin-for-ios-with-phonegapcordova-1-5/

=Ryan

On Mar 20, 3:25 pm, Nn <zeus.its...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ZnowDog,
>
> I would like a working example with installation guide if its not too
> much to ask plz can u reply here or email it to
> zeus.its...@gmail.com

Henrik Benon

Mar 21, 2012, 4:53:34 AM3/21/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Follow this ...
http://blog.digitalbackcountry.com/2012/03/installing-the-childbrowser-plugi
n-for-ios-with-phonegapcordova-1-5/

I used same tactic ...

//H

Mar 22, 2012, 4:18:28 PM3/22/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
ill add screen shots to the child browser plugin to eliminate confusion?

Nn

Apr 10, 2012, 3:51:32 PM4/10/12
to phonegap
got it working with cordova 1.5 thanks to all.