Grey dot (circle) appears in the center of the screen on page changes. Phonegap, jQuery mobile, iOS

LynxFX

Apr 9, 2012, 2:40:04 PM4/9/12
to phonegap
I built an app using phonegap and jquery mobile. It is mostly html and
javascript. I have noticed that when switching pages I sometimes get a
small semi-transparent grey dot in the center of the screen. I've
googled every possible combination but I have yet to see anyone with
the same problem or any ideas as to what it is. It looks like the
touch event indicator I've seen in some video tutorials.

Any way to disable this or what might cause it?

Luther Goh Lu Feng

Apr 10, 2012, 10:23:09 AM4/10/12
to phonegap
A screenshot may be helpful

Apr 10, 2012, 1:30:05 PM4/10/12
to phonegap
It's so sporadic, getting a screenshot has been impossible.

From a post on another board it appears it is a jquerymobile issue,
not phonegap.

J.D. Schuitemaker

Apr 10, 2012, 1:39:26 PM4/10/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
A little more detail on when this happens could help. I have seen a similar screen when I am trying to refresh a listview after filling it up with items that I retrieved from a web service call result.

J.D. Schuitemaker

Apr 10, 2012, 1:39:47 PM4/10/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
oh, and I am also using jquerymobile.