PG 1.9.0 build failed (_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey)

Francisco

Jul 1, 2012, 11:40:54 PM7/1/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I did a clean install, tried to build default project, it did not generate the www folder and got the following error:

---

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:

  "_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey", referenced from:

      -[CDVFile setMetadata:withDict:] in Cordova

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1

---

JIC, version 1.8.1 was working fine :/

Shazron

Jul 2, 2012, 3:25:54 AM7/2/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Build with the iOS 5 SDK for now.
There is a bug tracking this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-989 - watch the issue to be
notified / or discuss it further in the issue.
> Groups "phonegap" group.
> phonegap+u...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap?hl=en?hl=en
>
> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
>
> To compile in the cloud, check out build.phonegap.com

Shazron

Jul 2, 2012, 4:23:24 PM7/2/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
The real fix is described in: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-989
(don't use magic strings :)

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM, PetyrVeliki
<petar.ka...@mentormate.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to some iOS developers at my company - you can do this: add on top of
> the AppDelegat.m file this code:
>
> NSString * const NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey =
> @"NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey";
>
> This works for me perfectly :)
>

> (Maybe it'll work until the app really needs this constant ... but as a
> temporary solution this is OK :) ...)
>
> ;)

ravindra

Jul 2, 2012, 10:56:44 PM7/2/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com

Hi
   Now the simulator is running successfully thanks
   but what is the problem. i can't understand?

   Thank you Again

Irfan Shirur

Jul 6, 2012, 5:05:29 AM7/6/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com

If you are doing in the ios it will ceeate the www folder in project location, go n add the folder using add files option from the project in xcode.....

Waem Regards
Mohammed irfan

Thanks n Regards
Mohammed Irfan